Book a Vehicle Health Check
Is your car ready for winter?
As the evenings get darker and the weather gets colder, the roads can be more hazardrous so reduce the chances of breakdowns and keep your car running smoothly with a vehicle health check.
To keep you moving this winter we’ll complete a 26 point checklist including:
- Tyres – On icy or wet roads tyres are more likely to slip. We’ll inspect your tyres to ensure the tread depth and pressure is safe to drive on.
- Battery – Low battery charge can cause a breakdown. We’ll test the batteries charge to make sure your car starts on cold mornings.
- Coolant – In winter, engine-related breakdowns commonly relate to cooling systems. We’ll check your coolant system and replenish your anti-freeze if the levels are low.
- Wipers – Ice, snow, fog and rain can blur your vision while driving. We’ll check your windsreen wipers for splits or damage and replace if worn or smearing. We’ll also top up your screenwash if neccessary.
- Lights – It’s illegal and dangerous to drive with broken lights. We’ll make sure you front and rear lights are all working properly.
- Oil – We’ll check your oil level as it may need replenishing.
Book a vehicle health check at your local Tracks Suzuki dealership to ensure your car is prepared for the winter months ahead.
Terms & Conditions
Vehicle health checks are available every 3 months and included free of charge for Tracks Service Plan only. Customers without a Tracks Service Plan please contact us for a quote.