BMW 3 SERIES 320i M Sport Highline 2dr 2009
|Registration Number||YB09 WBY|
|Engine Size||1995 CC|
|Transmission||6 Speed Auto Petrol|
Equipment & Tech Specs
Performance & Economy
- CO2 Emissions (g/km): 165
- Urban (mpg): 30.1
- Combined (mpg): 40.9
- Extra-Urban (mpg): 52.3
- Euro Status: 4
- Gears: 6
- Power (bhp): 143
- Power (kw): 105
- Acceleration (seconds): 9.8
- Cylinders: 4
- Maximum Speed (mph): 140
Weights & Dimensions
- Overall Length (mm): 4,580
- Overall Height (mm): 1,384
- Seating capacity: 4
- Kerb Weight (kg): 1,540
- Gross Vehicle Weight (kg): 1,885
- Gross trailer weight braked (kg): 1400
- Gross trailer weight unbraked (kg): 680
Comfort & Convenience
- Parking distance sensors rear and radar
- Height adjustment
- Front and rear electric windows with two one-touch
Heating & Visibility
- Front fog lights
- Air conditioning with climate control 1 climate control zone(s)
- Fully automated climate control
- ABS: Four-wheel ABS
- Electronic traction control via ABS & engine management
- Driver and passenger front airbag intelligent
- Front side airbag
- Stability control
- Isofix preparation
- Remote central door locking includes electric windows, includes dead bolt and speed sensing
- Body colour lip boot/hatch spoiler
Regular servicing is essential to keep a car running smoothly and to ensure its overall performance is maximised and its fuel economy optimised. It will also help identify potential problems early on, reducing the risk of more serious and expensive issues in the future, or a mechanical breakdown.
Most manufacturers including Suzuki recommend servicing annually or every 12,500 miles (whichever comes first) however the service intervals for some vehicles listed on our website may vary so please contact us if you’d like to know a particular servicing schedule.
Although we’re Suzuki main dealers, our highly skilled technicians are experienced and manufacturer-trained in various makes and models, so we’re able to offer great-value maintenance packages for every new and used vehicle we sell.
With a Tracks Service Plan, you’ll help keep your car in peak condition in between routine services and receive some great benefits free-of-charge, including MOT tests, seasonal vehicle health checks, a wash and vacuum on every visit, courtesy cars and puncture repairs.
New Suzuki service plans
We offer fixed-price servicing plans for all new Suzuki models, with pricing based on the manufacturer-recommended service schedule of once a year or every 12,500 miles.
|Model||3 Year Plan + 1 MOT|
Used car service plans
For every used vehicle we sell, including other makes and models, we also fixed-price servicing plans, so you can keep your car running smoothly and help protect its value. A vehicle with evidence of regular servicing, or even better a full service history, is likely to attract more potential buyers and a higher selling price.
The age and mileage of our used cars will vary from model to model so we can’t offer a generic used car service plan price, but if you’d like a free quote for a particular vehicle please get in touch. You’ll still receive all the perks that come free-of-charge with a Tracks Service Plan, including free MOTS, seasonal health checks, a wash and vacuum and much more.
Used Car Promise
When you buy a used car from Tracks, you can drive away confident knowing every car we sell undergoes multiple checks as part of our Used Car Promise, giving you unrivalled peace of mind as standard:
Why Buy Online?
Buying online is safe, secure and easy, and allows you to take more control of your car buying journey all from the comfort of your own home or whilst on the go. Using our fully responsive website you can:
- Browse our extensive range of new and used vehicles
- Reserve a car with an online deposit (minimum £250)
- Purchase a vehicle outright
- Apply for a finance deal using our secure credit application and receive an instant decision
- Get an estimated valuation of your current car using our part exchange tool
- Arrange a vehicle handover via collection or delivery
If you’re still unsure about completing a finance application or purchasing a car outright online, call our team who will be happy to talk you through the process over the phone, or why not simply reserve your chosen vehicle with an online deposit. If you keep us updated we’ll hold the car for you whilst you make arrangements to view/test drive the vehicle, then complete your purchase at our dealerships with the help of our sales team.