|Registration Number||FH14 URU|
|Engine Size||999 CC|
|Transmission||5 Speed Manual Petrol|
Tracks Suzuki Exeter are pleased to present for sale this Volkswagen Polo 1.0 BlueMotion Tech SE (s/s) 3dr.
This Polo comes with lots of main dealer service history, good specification and only £20 road tax a year!
Small and compact from the outside yet surprisingly spacious on the inside, it ensures ample interior and boot space. Easy to manoeuvre and park, this hatchback comes equipped with a touch screen display, 15″ alloy wheels, electric windows, air conditioning and Bluetooth connectivity.
Part service history
|28/06/2015||3,756||Arthur Prince Limited Volkswagen|
|18/07/2016||6,467||Arthur Prince Limited Volkswagen|
|17/05/2018||17,389||Martins of Basingstoke, Volkswagen|
|15/05/2019||25,874||Martins of Basingstoke, Volkswagen|
|17/06/2019||26,277||Hartley Wintney Garage MOT and Service Centre|
|16/06/2020||31,019||Martins of Basingstoke, Volkswagen|
Equipment & Tech Specs
- Gears: 5
- Power (bhp): 60
- Power (kw): 44
- Acceleration (seconds): 15.5
- Cylinders: 3
- Maximum Speed (mph): 100
Weights & Dimensions
- Overall Length (mm): 3,972
- Overall Height (mm): 1,453
- Seating capacity: 5
- Kerb Weight (kg): 1,055
- Gross Vehicle Weight (kg): 1,570
- Gross trailer weight braked (kg): 1000
- Gross trailer weight unbraked (kg): 520
Comfort & Convenience
- Front electric windows with one-touch on two windows
Entertainment & Communication
- Disc Autochanger
- Digital radio
- Steering wheel mounted remote audio controls
- Disc Autochanger
- Bluetooth includes phone connection
- Connections for iPod (front), USB (front) and auxiliary audio devices (front)
Heating & Visibility
- Air conditioning
- Electronic traction control
- Drivers airbag, passengers airbag with de-activation switch
- Front side airbag includes head protection
- Stability controlsystem
- Electronic brake distribution
- Brake assist system
- Isofix preparation
- Central door locking: Operated by remote Includes windows and dead bolt
- Cup holders for front seats
Available with every car we sell, a Tracks Service Plan allows you to spread the cost of future servicing into affordable, interest-free monthly payments, avoiding inconvenient lump sum bills. You can also choose to pay for a service plan in full, either way you’ll enjoy lots of benefits and perks.
- Convenient – Small, manageable direct debit payments are easier to budget for than lump sum bills.
- Flexible – Tailor your plan to cover your annual mileage and servicing requirements for 3 to 4 years.
- Inflation proof – Prices are fixed and interest-free for the duration of your plan – guaranteed!
- Great-value – We discount our parts & labour rate to help you save money on your maintenance costs.
- Transferrable – You can transfer your plan to another car purchased from us free of charge.
- Residual values – A full main dealer service history helps retain the value in your car, meaning you’ll get more money when you sell it.
- Warranty – Keep the manufacturer warranty and our exclusive Lifetime Warranty valid with routine servicing.
Enjoy these free perks
- Courtesy cars – Stay mobile while your car is undergoing maintenance.
- MOT tests – Included for the duration of your plan.
- Health checks – Available every 4 months ensuring your car is ready for the seasonal weather.
- Wash & vacuum – With every service and health check.
- Puncture repairs – Including new valves and wheel balancing.
Used Car Promise
When you buy a used car from Tracks, you can drive away confident knowing every car we sell undergoes multiple checks as part of our Tracks Promise, giving you unrivalled peace of mind as standard:
Why Buy Online?
Buying online with Tracks is safe, secure and easy and allows you to take more control of your car buying journey from the comfort of your own home.