Mazda MX-5 1.8i SE 2dr 2011Get price alerts
Your price alert has been created.
Please check your email to confirm your subscription.
14-Day Return Guarantee
Buy your next car from us with confidence in knowing we offer a 14-day money-back guarantee with all cars bought online.
|Registration Number||LR11 FRL|
|Engine Size||1798 CC|
|Transmission||5 Speed Manual Petrol|
Tracks Suzuki Exeter are pleased to present for sale this great example Mazda MX-5 1.8i SE 2dr equipped with a 1.8l engine, 2 doors and 2 seats.
This soft top convertible is a fun car to drive as it is to look at! Compact, nimble and lightweight, this Mazda benefits from In Car Entertainment (Radio/CD), electric windows, dual exit exhaust and 16″ alloy wheels. The Mazda MX-5 is a small sports car with lots of style and great for everyday use.
Part service history
|24/02/2011||10||Norton Way Mazda, Letchworth|
|26/04/2012||6,977||Arnold Clark Mazda, Aberdeen|
|13/03/2015||20,700||FRF Motors, Swansea|
|05/04/2016||28,521||FRF Motors, Swansea|
|13/02/2017||32,721||FRF Motors, Swansea|
|19/09/2017||39,482||Edwards Mazda Worcester|
|19/09/2018||47,707||Edwards Mazda Worcester|
|23/08/2019||51,658||Central Garages Torbay|
|29/07/2020||53,365||Central Garages Torbay|
|28/07/2021||57,603||Central Garages Torbay|
Equipment & Tech Specs
- Gears: 5
- Power (bhp): 126
- Power (kw): 93
- Acceleration (seconds): 9.9
- Cylinders: 4
- Maximum Speed (mph): 121
Weights & Dimensions
- Overall Length (mm): 4,020
- Overall Height (mm): 1,245
- Seating capacity: 2
- Kerb Weight (kg): 1,155
- Gross Vehicle Weight (kg): 1,375
Comfort & Convenience
- Centre armrest between front seats
- Height adjustment
- Front electric windows with one-touch on one window
Entertainment & Communication
- Steering wheel mounted remote audio controls
- Connections for auxiliary audio devices
- Electronic traction control
- Drivers airbag, passengers airbag with de-activation switch
- Stability controlsystem
- Electronic brake distribution
- Isofix preparation
- Central door locking: Operated by remote Includes dead bolt
- Cup holders for front seats
Available with every car we sell, a Tracks Service Plan allows you to spread the cost of future servicing into affordable, interest-free monthly payments, avoiding inconvenient lump sum bills. You can also choose to pay for a service plan in full, either way you’ll enjoy lots of benefits and perks.
- Convenient – Small, manageable direct debit payments are easier to budget for than lump sum bills.
- Flexible – Tailor your plan to cover your annual mileage and servicing requirements for 3 to 4 years.
- Inflation proof – Prices are fixed and interest-free for the duration of your plan – guaranteed!
- Great-value – We discount our parts & labour rate to help you save money on your maintenance costs.
- Transferrable – You can transfer your plan to another car purchased from us free of charge.
- Residual values – A full main dealer service history helps retain the value in your car, meaning you’ll get more money when you sell it.
- Warranty – Keep the manufacturer warranty and our exclusive Lifetime Warranty valid with routine servicing.
Enjoy these free perks
- Courtesy cars – Stay mobile while your car is undergoing maintenance.
- MOT tests – Included for the duration of your plan.
- Health checks – Available every 4 months ensuring your car is ready for the seasonal weather.
- Wash & vacuum – With every service and health check.
- Puncture repairs – Including new valves and wheel balancing.
Used Car Promise
When you buy a used car from Tracks, you can drive away confident knowing every car we sell undergoes multiple checks as part of our Tracks Promise, giving you unrivalled peace of mind as standard:
Why Buy Online?
Buying online with Tracks is safe, secure and easy and allows you to take more control of your car buying journey from the comfort of your own home.