14-Day Return Guarantee
We’re confident you’ll love your new car, but if you’ve a change of heart simply return it within 14 days for your money back – guaranteed.
Find out more in our full terms & conditions.
Available with every car we sell, a Tracks Service Plan helps you save money and spread the cost of future servicing into affordable, interest-free monthly payments. You can also pay for a plan in full, either way you’ll enjoy lots of great benefits:
- Convenient – Small, manageable direct debit payments are easier to budget for than lump sum bills.
- Flexible – Tailor your plan to cover your annual mileage and servicing requirements from 3 to 4 years.
- Inflation proof – Prices are fixed and interest-free for the duration of your plan.
- Great-value – We discount the parts and labour rate to help you save money on your maintenance costs.
- Transferrable – You can transfer your plan to another car purchased from us free of charge.
- Residual values – A full main dealer service history helps retain the value in your car, meaning you’ll get more money when you sell it.
- Warranty – Keep the manufacturer warranty valid with routine servicing.
- Courtesy cars – Stay mobile while your car is undergoing maintenance.
- MOT tests – Included for the duration of your plan.
- Health checks – Available every 4 months to ensure your car is ready for the seasonal weather.
- Wash & vacuum – With every service and health check.
- Puncture repairs – New valves and wheel balancing are included.
Suzuki ACROSS 2.5 PHEV E-Four 5dr CVT 2022Get price alerts
This vehicle is covered by our Approved Used programme and comes with a range of
- 12 months Suzuki Approved Warranty
- 12 months AA Roadside Assistance
- Mechanical & electrical multi-point check
- MOT protection cover
- Full vehicle provenance check (HPI clear)
- £400 finance deposit contribution
|Registration Number||WG72 OWH|
|Engine Size||2487 CC|
|Fuel Type||Plug-in Hybrid (phev)|
Service Activated Warranty
When the Suzuki 3 years or 60,000 miles manufacturer warranty ends, our new Service Activated Warranty takes over and covers the vehicle up to 7 years or 100,000 miles, whichever comes first.
Simply have a qualifying service with us and rectify any defective components and you’ll be covered until your next service, until your Suzuki turns 7 years old or reaches 100,000 miles.
Equipment & Tech Specs
- Gears: 1
- Power (bhp): 306
- Power (kw): 225
- Cylinders: 4
- Maximum Speed (mph): 111
Weights & Dimensions
- Overall Length (mm): 4,635
- Overall Height (mm): 1,690
- Seating capacity: 5
- Kerb Weight (kg): 1,915
- Gross Vehicle Weight (kg): 2,510
- Gross trailer weight braked (kg): 1500
- Gross trailer weight unbraked (kg): 750
Comfort & Convenience
- Adaptive cruise control
- Adaptive cruise control with stop/go function
- Four wheel drive type: full and part-time
- Centre armrest between front seats
- Centre armrest between rear seats
- Front and rear electric windows with one-touch on two windows
Entertainment & Communication
- Digital radio
- Steering wheel mounted remote audio controls
- Satellite navigation system with colour display 9.00 inch, 22.9cm with touch screen, 3D and voice, 0 months and traffic information
- Bluetooth includes music streaming
- Connections for USB (front), 1 and 0
Heating & Visibility
- Dusk sensor
- Front fog lights
- Automatic air conditioning with two climate control zones
- Rain sensor
- Electronic traction control
- Intelligent drivers airbag, intelligent passengers airbag with de-activation switch
- Front side airbag
- Stability control system
- Electronic brake distribution
- Brake assist system
- Isofix preparation
- Knee airbags on driver side
- Central door locking: Operated by card key
- Cup holders for front seats and rear seats
- Roof spoiler
- Black roof rails
- Privacy glass on the rear window and on the rear side windows
Plug-In Hybrid (PHEV)
Drive on electric
As with any hybrid, the internal combustion engine (ICE) and electric motor work together to balance efficiency and performance, but PHEVs can drive extended distances using electric-only power, meaning you can achieve a very impressive MPG.
Reduced CO2 emissions
PHEV technology allows for all-electric driving, where zero fuel is consumed and no harmful tailpipe emissions are emitted, reducing the reliance on fossil fuels and the overall environmental impact of the vehicle.
Lower running costs
While the upfront cost of a PHEV may be greater than a conventional ICE vehicle, you can save money in the long run by using electric-only driving where possible, so if you have access to affordable electricity rates you can potentially save on fuel costs.
No range anxiety
Unlike all-electric vehicles (EVs), PHEVs have a range-extending ICE, eliminating concerns about running out of charge and needing to frequently recharge, making them ideal for longer journeys incorporating urban and rural driving.
PHEVs have the potential to avoid congestion charges, perfect if you regularly drive through the city. Plus, if you pay Benefit in Kind (BIK) you could save thousands with a PHEV compared to a conventional petrol or diesel vehicle.
PHEVs offer the convenience of being able to charge from an external power source, meaning you can plug in at home, work or a public charging station to recharge the battery, which can typically be fully charged within a few hours.
A plug-in hybrid electric vehicle (PHEV) combines an internal combustion engine (ICE) with an electric motor and a large battery pack that can be recharged through an external power source. PHEVs offer the flexibility of running on electric-only power for a limited range, thereafter the ICE takes over or assists the electric motor.
PHEVs operate similarly to a full hybrid but with the added capability of external charging, thanks to a larger battery pack that allows for an extended electric-only range (on average 30-40 miles). Once the battery charge is depleted, a PHEV functions like a regular hybrid with the ICE and electric motor working together or independently to power the vehicle.
An external power source such as a standard household outlet or dedicated charging station will charge a PHEV, with times varying depending on the battery size and speed of the charging station.
Like full hybrids, PHEVs use regenerative braking to recapture and store energy, recharging the battery pack and helping to maximise the electric-only range of the vehicle.
Once the battery and electric-only range is depleted, a PHEV can be run solely on gasoline, using the ICE to power the vehicle and operates like a regular hybrid.