14-Day Return Guarantee
We’re confident you’ll love your new car, but if you’ve a change of heart simply return it within 14 days for your money back – guaranteed.
Find out more in our full terms & conditions.
Available with every car we sell, a Tracks Service Plan helps you save money and spread the cost of future servicing into affordable, interest-free monthly payments. You can also pay for a plan in full, either way you’ll enjoy lots of great benefits:
- Convenient – Small, manageable direct debit payments are easier to budget for than lump sum bills.
- Flexible – Tailor your plan to cover your annual mileage and servicing requirements from 3 to 4 years.
- Inflation proof – Prices are fixed and interest-free for the duration of your plan.
- Great-value – We discount the parts and labour rate to help you save money on your maintenance costs.
- Transferrable – You can transfer your plan to another car purchased from us free of charge.
- Residual values – A full main dealer service history helps retain the value in your car, meaning you’ll get more money when you sell it.
- Warranty – Keep the manufacturer warranty valid with routine servicing.
- Courtesy cars – Stay mobile while your car is undergoing maintenance.
- MOT tests – Included for the duration of your plan.
- Health checks – Available every 4 months to ensure your car is ready for the seasonal weather.
- Wash & vacuum – With every service and health check.
- Puncture repairs – New valves and wheel balancing are included.
Suzuki IGNIS 1.2 Dualjet 12V Hybrid SZ3 5dr 2021Get price alerts
This vehicle is covered by our Approved Used programme and comes with a range of
- 12 months Suzuki Approved Warranty
- 12 months AA Roadside Assistance
- Mechanical & electrical multi-point check
- MOT protection cover
- Full vehicle provenance check (HPI clear)
- £400 finance deposit contribution
|Registration Number||WA21 UGC|
|Engine Size||1242 CC|
|Fuel Type||Hybrid Petrol|
Full service history
|09/06/2021||1,706||Tracks Suzuki Exeter||2,000 Miles / 2 Months|
|21/04/2022||11,397||Tracks Suzuki Exeter||12,500 Miles / 12 Months|
|27/04/2023||20,262||Tracks Suzuki Exeter||25,000 Miles / 24 Months|
Service Activated Warranty
When the Suzuki 3 years or 60,000 miles manufacturer warranty ends, our new Service Activated Warranty takes over and covers the vehicle up to 7 years or 100,000 miles, whichever comes first.
Simply have a qualifying service with us and rectify any defective components and you’ll be covered until your next service, until your Suzuki turns 7 years old or reaches 100,000 miles.
Equipment & Tech Specs
- Gears: 5
- Power (bhp): 83
- Power (kw): 61
- Cylinders: 4
- Maximum Speed (mph): 103
- NCAP safety rating: 3
Weights & Dimensions
- Overall Length (mm): 3,700
- Overall Height (mm): 1,605
- Seating capacity: 5
- Kerb Weight (kg): 895
- Gross Vehicle Weight (kg): 1,330
- Gross trailer weight braked (kg): 1000
- Gross trailer weight unbraked (kg): 400
Comfort & Convenience
- Front electric windows with one-touch on one window
Entertainment & Communication
- Digital radio
- Steering wheel mounted remote audio controls
- Bluetooth includes music streaming
- Connections for USB (front), 1 and 0
Heating & Visibility
- Dusk sensor
- Front fog lights
- Air conditioning
- Electronic traction control
- Drivers airbag, passengers airbag with de-activation switch
- Front side airbag
- Stability controlsystem
- Electronic brake distribution
- Brake assist system
- Isofix preparation
- Central door locking: Operated by remote
- Cup holders for front seats and rear seats
- Privacy glass on the rear window and on the rear side windows
Mild Hybrid (MHEV)
Improved fuel efficiency
The electric motor that assists the internal combustion engine (ICE) provides an acceleration boost and reduces the workload on the engine resulting in improved fuel efficiency of around 10-15%.
Reduced CO2 emissions
Mild hybrids lower emissions by optimising the engine operation and utilising the electric motor to help minimise fuel consumption during idling and low-speed driving.
Compared to full hybrid or electric vehicles (EVs), mild hybrid systems are generally less expensive to implement as the components are simpler, making them the most affordable entry point to hybrid.
Improved driving experience
The additional power from the electric motor provides an acceleration boost, resulting in improved performance and a more responsive and smoother driving experience. Less engine noise means mild hybrids are quieter than conventional ICE vehicles.
No plug-in charging or range anxiety
As they rely on regenerative braking to charge, mild hybrids do not require external plug-in charging, eliminating the need for dedicated charging infrastructure and allowing the vehicle to operate without range limitations.
No compromise on space
With no large batteries taking up space, you can drive a mild hybrid as you would a conventional ICE vehicle. The components are light and compact so the vehicles maintain their practical interior space without any compromise, ensuring a smooth transition for those familiar with conventional ICE vehicles.
A mild hybrid combines a conventional internal combustion engine (ICE) with a small battery pack and an electric motor that assists the engine during acceleration and low-speed driving, improving fuel efficiency and reducing emissions.
The electric motor reduces the workload on the engine and allows it to shut down when the vehicle is idle or coasting, saving fuel.
No, the electric motor in a mild hybrid is not powerful enough to power the vehicle independently and only supports the ICE at take-off and low speeds.
Unlike plug-in hybrids or electric vehicles (EVs), mild hybrids only recharge the battery pack through regenerative braking and excess power generated by the ICE, so there is no need for an external power source to charge the battery.
Compared to their non-hybrid counterparts, mild hybrids generally demand a higher price tag due to the additional electric components. However, they are usually more affordable than full hybrids or plug-ins, making them a more accessible option for drivers interested in improving fuel efficiency and reducing emissions.