Suzuki SWIFT 1.0 Boosterjet SHVS SZ5 5dr 2017Get price alerts
Your price alert has been created.
Please check your email to confirm your subscription.
14-Day Return Guarantee
Buy your next car from us with confidence in knowing we offer a 14-day money-back guarantee with all cars bought online.
|Registration Number||WF17 YSE|
|Engine Size||998 CC|
|Fuel Type||Hybrid Petrol|
|Transmission||5 Speed Manual Petrol/electric|
Equipment & Tech Specs
- Gears: 5
- Power (bhp): 111
- Power (kw): 82
- Cylinders: 3
- Maximum Speed (mph): 122
- NCAP safety rating: 3
Weights & Dimensions
- Overall Length (mm): 3,840
- Overall Height (mm): 1,480
- Seating capacity: 5
- Kerb Weight (kg): 980
- Gross Vehicle Weight (kg): 1,380
- Gross trailer weight braked (kg): 1000
- Gross trailer weight unbraked (kg): 400
Comfort & Convenience
- Adaptive cruise control
- Adaptive cruise control
- Rear camera-type parking distance sensors
- Front electric windows with one-touch on one window, rear electric windows
Entertainment & Communication
- Digital radio
- Steering wheel mounted remote audio controls
- Satellite navigation system with colour, 7.0 inch display, touch screen, 3D and voice, maps updated via SD Card and traffic information
- Bluetooth includes phone connection and music streaming
- Connections for USB (front) and auxiliary audio devices (front)
Heating & Visibility
- Dusk sensor
- Front fog lights
- Automatic air conditioning with one climate control zone
- Electronic traction control
- Drivers airbag, passengers airbag with de-activation switch
- Front side airbag
- Stability controlsystem
- Electronic brake distribution
- Brake assist system
- Isofix preparation
- Central door locking: Operated by card key Includes dead bolt
- Cup holders for front seats and rear seats
- Boot/hatch spoiler
- Privacy glass on the rear window and on the rear side windows
Available with every car we sell, a Tracks Service Plan allows you to spread the cost of future servicing into affordable, interest-free monthly payments, avoiding inconvenient lump sum bills. You can also choose to pay for a service plan in full, either way you’ll enjoy lots of benefits and perks.
- Convenient – Small, manageable direct debit payments are easier to budget for than lump sum bills.
- Flexible – Tailor your plan to cover your annual mileage and servicing requirements for 3 to 4 years.
- Inflation proof – Prices are fixed and interest-free for the duration of your plan – guaranteed!
- Great-value – We discount our parts & labour rate to help you save money on your maintenance costs.
- Transferrable – You can transfer your plan to another car purchased from us free of charge.
- Residual values – A full main dealer service history helps retain the value in your car, meaning you’ll get more money when you sell it.
- Warranty – Keep the manufacturer warranty and our exclusive Lifetime Warranty valid with routine servicing.
Enjoy these free perks
- Courtesy cars – Stay mobile while your car is undergoing maintenance.
- MOT tests – Included for the duration of your plan.
- Health checks – Available every 4 months ensuring your car is ready for the seasonal weather.
- Wash & vacuum – With every service and health check.
- Puncture repairs – Including new valves and wheel balancing.
Used Car Promise
When you buy a used car from Tracks, you can drive away confident knowing every car we sell undergoes multiple checks as part of our Tracks Promise, giving you unrivalled peace of mind as standard:
Why Buy Online?
Buying online with Tracks is safe, secure and easy and allows you to take more control of your car buying journey from the comfort of your own home.