Ford KA 1.2 Studio 3dr [Start Stop] 2014Get price alerts
Your price alert has been created.
Please check your email to confirm your subscription.
14-Day Return Guarantee
Buy your next car from us with confidence in knowing we offer a 14-day money-back guarantee with all cars bought online.
|Registration Number||RE14 MUA|
|Engine Size||1242 CC|
Tracks Suzuki Taunton are pleased to present for sale this Ford Ka 1.2 Studio Euro 5 3dr.
Compact yet surprisingly spacious, the Ford KA is perfect for a first car or city driving which is easy to manoeuvre and park. Its practical design ensures ample interior and boot space, plus the added reassurance of a space saver spare wheel. Interior comes with cd player, radio and 12V/AUX.
|26/05/2015||10,100||Think Ford, Basingstoke|
|02/03/2017||26,848||Think Ford, Basingstoke|
|22/03/2018||30,265||Think Ford, Basingstoke|
|04/04/2019||34,367||Think Ford, Basingstoke|
|17/03/2021||43,291||Think Ford, Basingstoke|
|06/05/2022||50,537||Tracks Suzuki Taunton|
Equipment & Tech Specs
- Gears: 5
- Power (bhp): 69
- Power (kw): 51
- Acceleration (seconds): 13.2
- Cylinders: 4
- Maximum Speed (mph): 99
Weights & Dimensions
- Overall Length (mm): 3,620
- Overall Height (mm): 1,505
- Seating capacity: 4
- Kerb Weight (kg): 940
- Gross Vehicle Weight (kg): 1,320
Entertainment & Communication
- Connections for auxiliary audio devices (front)
- Drivers airbag, passengers airbag with de-activation switch
- Electronic brake distribution
- Isofix preparation
- Central door locking: Operated by key Includes dead bolt
- Cup holders for front seats
Available with every car we sell, a Tracks Service Plan allows you to spread the cost of future servicing into affordable, interest-free monthly payments, avoiding inconvenient lump sum bills. You can also choose to pay for a service plan in full, either way you’ll enjoy lots of benefits and perks.
- Convenient – Small, manageable direct debit payments are easier to budget for than lump sum bills.
- Flexible – Tailor your plan to cover your annual mileage and servicing requirements for 3 to 4 years.
- Inflation proof – Prices are fixed and interest-free for the duration of your plan – guaranteed!
- Great-value – We discount our parts & labour rate to help you save money on your maintenance costs.
- Transferrable – You can transfer your plan to another car purchased from us free of charge.
- Residual values – A full main dealer service history helps retain the value in your car, meaning you’ll get more money when you sell it.
- Warranty – Keep the manufacturer warranty and our exclusive Lifetime Warranty valid with routine servicing.
Enjoy these free perks
- Courtesy cars – Stay mobile while your car is undergoing maintenance.
- MOT tests – Included for the duration of your plan.
- Health checks – Available every 4 months ensuring your car is ready for the seasonal weather.
- Wash & vacuum – With every service and health check.
- Puncture repairs – Including new valves and wheel balancing.
Used Car Promise
When you buy a used car from Tracks, you can drive away confident knowing every car we sell undergoes multiple checks as part of our Tracks Promise, giving you unrivalled peace of mind as standard:
Why Buy Online?
Buying online with Tracks is safe, secure and easy and allows you to take more control of your car buying journey from the comfort of your own home.