Save money with a Service Plan
Available with every car we sell, a Tracks Service Plan helps you save money and spread the cost of future servicing into affordable, interest-free monthly payments. You can also pay for a plan in full, either way you’ll enjoy lots of great benefits:
- Small, convenient and manageable direct debit payments.
- Plans are flexible to cover your annual mileage and servicing requirements from 3 to 4 years.
- Prices are fixed and inflation proof for the duration of the plan.
- Save money with discounted parts and labour.
- Transfer your plan to another car purchased from us at zero cost.
- Protect the residual value of your car with a full main dealer service history.
- Keep your warranty valid with routine servicing.
- Courtesy cars to keep you mobile when your vehicle is undergoing maintenance.
- MOT tests for the duration of your plan.
- Get prepared for the seasonal weather with quarterly vehicle health checks.
- A wash and vacuum with every service and health check.
- Puncture repair with new valves and wheel balancing.
Get a Service Plan quote
What our customers say…
“I have a service plan with Tracks Suzuki. Service and MOT couldn’t be easier. Arrive, drop the key off, have a coffee, go for a walk for an hour and it’s all ready to me to drive home. Service reception run through what has been done and what is due next service. Couldn’t be simpler. Very pleased with the service.” Neil P. (Facebook)
“Excellent customer service. The service plan is excellent, covering MOT as well. Always on time, communicating any work that needs doing, prior to carrying it out. Valeted car on return. Highly recommend.” Sarah T. (Google)
Terms & Conditions
The service plan is only valid for servicing carried out by Tracks of Exeter Ltd (Tracks). The customer agrees to make all Direct Debit payments as they fall due for payment on the fifth day of each month. Tracks liability in respect of the service plan is limited to providing vehicle servicing in accordance with the service specification for the service interval. Any additional work carried out and/or materials supplied by Tracks not included in the relevant service will be the responsibility of the customer and will be payable on collection of the vehicle. The customer may transfer the balance to a new contract with the consent of Tracks without additional charge. In the event of a transfer of the balance to a vehicle, which has a higher service cost(s) than their present vehicle, the customer will be advised of any change in the total payment and any payments made under the Direct Debit payment scheme will be adjusted accordingly. If the customer decides to terminate the service plan within 30 days a full refund of the balance will be paid. If the termination is more than 30 days from the date of contract a cancellation fee of £25.00 will be deducted from the balance. If the vehicle is presented for service earlier than the time intervals specified in the service specification or the mileage has exceeded the annual amount agreed on setting up the service plan, Tracks reserve the right to request any shortfall between the balance in the service plan and the cost of the service required. Any Direct Debit payments due to the payment scheme have been calculated using the current rates of VAT. If the rate should change, Tracks will adjust the total payment and payments due to the Direct Debit payment scheme to reflect the new rate of VAT, and the customer agrees to pay the adjusted amounts. This contract will terminate on the earliest of the following events (a) On the end date/mileage of the service plan (b) On the vehicle having received all service(s) covered by the service plan (c).