Service plans available with all cars
Save money on your servicing costs & enjoy great benefits
Available with every car we sell, a Tracks service plan allows you to spread the cost of future servicing into affordable, interest-free monthly payments, avoiding inconvenient lump sum bills. You can also choose to pay for a service plan in full, either way you’ll enjoy lots of great benefits.
- Convenient – Small, manageable direct debit payments are easier to budget for than lump sum bills.
- Flexible – Tailor your plan to cover your annual mileage and servicing requirements for 3 to 4 years.
- Inflation proof – Prices are fixed and interest free for the duration of your plan – guaranteed!
- Great-value – We discount our parts & labour rate to help you save money on your maintenance costs.
- Transferrable – You can transfer your plan to another car purchased from us free of charge.
- Residual values – A full main dealer service history helps retain the value in your car, meaning you’ll get more money when you sell it.
- Warranty – Keep the manufacturer warranty and our exclusive Lifetime Warranty valid with routine servicing.
Plus, get these perks included free!
- Courtesy cars – Stay mobile while your car is undergoing maintenance.
- MOT tests – Included for the duration of your plan.
- Health checks – Available every 4 months ensuring your car is ready for the seasonal weather.
- Wash & vacuum – With every service and health check.
- Puncture repairs – Including new valves and wheel balancing.
New Suzuki 3-year service plan pricing plus 1 MOT free.
|Swift Sport 1.4||£18||£185|
Get your free quote in 2 simple steps
Terms & Conditions
The service plan is only valid for servicing carried out by Tracks of Exeter or Tracks of Taunton. The customer agrees to make all Direct Debit payments as they fall due for payment on the fifth day of each month. Tracks liability in respect of the service plan is limited to providing vehicle servicing in accordance with the service specification for the service interval. Any additional work carried out and/or materials supplied by Tracks not included in the relevant service will be the responsibility of the customer and will be payable on collection of the vehicle. The customer may transfer the balance to a new contract with the consent of Tracks without additional charge. In the event of a transfer of the balance to a vehicle, which has a higher service cost(s) than their present vehicle, the customer will be advised of any change in the total payment and any payments made under the Direct Debit payment scheme will be adjusted accordingly. If the customer decides to terminate the service plan within 30 days a full refund of the balance will be paid. If the termination is more than 30 days from the date of contract a cancellation fee of £25.00 will be deducted from the balance. If the vehicle is presented for service earlier than the time intervals specified in the service specification or the mileage has exceeded the annual amount agreed on setting up the service plan, Tracks reserve the right to request any shortfall between the balance in the service plan and the cost of the service required. Any Direct Debit payments due to the payment scheme have been calculated using the current rates of VAT. If the rate should change, Tracks will adjust the total payment and payments due to the Direct Debit payment scheme to reflect the new rate of VAT, and the customer agrees to pay the adjusted amounts. This contract will terminate on the earliest of the following events (a) On the end date/mileage of the service plan (b) On the vehicle having received all service(s) covered by the service plan (c) Cancellation of the service plan subject to clause 7.