Any model. Any age. We want your Suzuki!
We’re always looking to buy quality used Suzuki’s for stock so if you’re thinking of selling your car privately or part exchanging against another make at another dealership, please allow us the opportunity to buy your Suzuki first and we’ll guarantee the following:u
We don’t charge for valuations and you’re under no pressure to sell. Simply give details and let us appraise your Suzuki and we’ll give you a genuine, competitive price – guaranteed for 7 days!
Got outstanding finance on your Suzuki? No problem, we’ll help settle it for you. Request a settlement figure for your car and we’ll tell you how much equity you have.
We don’t charge admin fees and what we offer you is exactly what we pay you. Don’t be fooled by those ‘any car’ online valutation sites that charge transaction and faster payment fees.
So you may get a little more money selling your Suzuki privately but do you really want all the hassle of a lengthy private sale? We think not.
Get the cash in your bank instantly and don’t pay extra for same day payment unlike ‘any car’ valuation sites and many.
Can’t make it to our dealerships? Give us details of your Suzuki and we may able to value and appraise your car at your home*.
Let’s find the Suzuki you want to sell
View our most frequently asked questions from customers about selling your car.
Q) How do I book an appraisal appointment?
A) Once we’ve received your enquiry we’ll be in touch to arrange a day and time to conduct a professional appraisal of your car. All our appraisals are free and you’re under no obligation to sell.
Q) What should I bring to my appraisal appointment?
- Your car – We can’t appraise your car without seeing it, but if you can’t bring it into our dealerships we may be able to appraise your car at your home or work.
- V5C vehicle log book / registration certificate – Without this we can’t notify the DVLA of the change of ownership from the current keeper to ourselves, the motor trader. If you’ve lost the V5C you can apply for a replacement by clicking here.
- All service history – This includes any receipts, invoices, digital records and service booklets you have for the car.
- Set of keys – Before appraising your car we’ll ask if you have 2 keys, but if you’ve only got 1 key we may have to reduce the price we offer you.
- Any extras we’ll need – This includes items such as locking wheel nuts for alloy wheels, security codes for the radio and any discs or SD cards required for the satellite navigation system.
- Finance settlement letter – If your car has any outstanding finance we need a printed letter with the settlement figure and bank details of the finance company so we can settle your finance and buy the car.
- Bank details – We’ll need this to pay you for your car and we don’t charge for same day payment or any admin fees.
Q) I’ve got oustanding finance on my car. Will you still buy it?
A) Yes. We can settle any outstanding finance on your car, but to do this we’ll need a printer letter with the settlement figure and bank details of the finance company. The settlement figure will be deducted from the amount we offer you for your car. If you owe more on your finance than what we offer you for your car, we’ll still happy to buy the car, but you’ll need to pay the negative equity shortfall by debit card/bank transfer when we purchase your car.
Q) I’ve got a personalised registration number on my car. Will you stil buy it?
A) Yes. We can give you a valuation and buy your car with a private plate, but if you wan’t to keep your personalised registration you can reassign it to another car or put it onto a retention certificate so you can sell it or reassign it at a later date. You’ll need to complete this prior to selling your car to us.
Q) I can’t make it into the dealership. Will you collect my car?
A) Yes. After we’ve appraised your car and agreed a price we can collect the car from your home or work.
Q) Do you charge admin or transaction fees?
A) No, absolutely none. Whether you decide to sell your car to us or not, then no admin or transaction fee will apply at any point.
Q) How and when will I recieve payment for my car?
A) We’ll make payment direct into your bank account the same day of the sale and there is no charge for this. We don’t charge extra for next working day or same day payment options unlike many valuation sites.
Q) Can I sell a car on behalf of a family member or friend?
A) Yes. We’ll require a proof of address for the registered keeper of the car which must match the address on the V5C.
Q) I recieved a valuation a few months ago, is it still valid?
A) No. We guarantee your price for 7 days, so any valuation older than this will no longer be valid.
Q) What happens to the remaining road tax on the car I want to sell?
A) If you sell your car to us and have notified the DVLA you’ll automatically get a refund for any full remaining months left on the car tax.
Can’t find the answer to your question?
If you can’t find the answer to your question within the FAQ’s please email email@example.com
Terms & Conditions
“Appraise/appraisal” means a true report of the condition and history of the vehicle recording all material information including (but not limited to): any exterior or interior damage; any mechanical issues; mileage; service history; number of keys; whether the vehicle has been used for non-private use; date and country of first registration; number of previous owners; whether the vehicle is an insurance write-off; any personalised registration plate; MOT history and months remaining until next due.