I’m new to the Motability Scheme
Joining the Motability Scheme with Tracks allows you to open your door to freedom courtesy of Suzuki’s range of award-winning cars that offer practicality and comfort without compromising on style and performance.
Who can join?
To be eligible for the scheme, you need to receive receive one of the following mobility allowances and have at least 12 months remaining on your award:
- Higher Rate of Mobility Component of Disability Living Allowance (HRMC DLA)
- Enhanced Rate Mobility Component of Personal Independence Payment (ERMC PIP)
- War Pensioners Mobility Supplement (WPMS)
- Armed Forces Independence Payment (AFIP)
If you qualify, simply assign your allowance to Motability and, in exchange, you’ll get a brand new car every 3 years. Your allowance covers all the regular running costs – all you have to pay for is your fuel usage.
When you join the Motability Scheme with Tracks you get more than just a brand new Suzuki every 3 years, you get all the freedom that comes with a truly worry-free lease.
- Insurance cover from RSA Motability
- Servicing & maintenance
- Range of adaptions as needed
- Full breakdown assistance
- Up to 2 named drivers
- Tyre repair & replacement
- Windscreen repair
- Road tax
- 60,000 mileage allowance over 3 years
- Support from dedicated UK based Motability Customer Services team
Contact our Motability Specialists
Choose your preferred dealer, model and enter your contact details.