Suzuki Business Sales
Practical, stylish, efficient and with top ranking reliability, the award-winning Suzuki range is perfect for business.
Whether you’re looking for business outright purchase, contract hire, company cars or you’re eligible for one of our corporate schemes including our driving school programme, public sector sales or belong to one of our partner organisations, our expert business team are dedicated to helping you with your motoring needs.
Choose a Suzuki Business scheme
We offer exclusive discounts to those working in the public sector including emergency services, NHS, defence, prison service, teachers and local government. Learn more
We also offer discounts for members of our partner organisations such as the Caravan & Motorhome Club, Mole Valley Farmers, National Farmers’ Union and much more. Learn more
Why choose Suzuki Business?
Reliability & Warranty
Suzuki are world renowned for our durability, and rank as one of the most reliable car manufacturers in the industry. In 2018, we ranked number 1 in What Car? Reliability Survey. Here at Tracks, we’re so confident in Suzuki reliability that we offer a Lifetime ‘100,000 mile’ Warranty on all new cars purchased at our dealerships. Learn more
Our range of cars are designed to ensure you get the best experience for the best value, with hybrid technology part of our high spec, affordable range, which deliver outstanding fuel efficiency and low emissions without comprising on value and great driving experience.
Choose Suzuki and drive with peace of mind in knowing we use the latest advanced technology, from automated emergency braking to adaptive cruise control, to keep drivers safe on the road.
We strive to deliver the best possible service to you and your car and promise that every customer will experience superior levels of care and leave our dealerships impressed by the little extras we include as standard. We call it the Suzuki Service Promise and you can learn more about it here.
- WhatCar? 2018 ‘City Car of the Year – Less than £9,500’ for the Celerio
- WhatCar? 2018 ‘Small SUV – Less than 16,000’ for the Vitara
- WhatCar? 2018 ‘Car of the year – True MPG Award’ for the Ignis
- 2017 Motor Trader ‘Car maker of the Year’ for Suzuki
- ‘Real MPG Champion’ of 2017 at the Honest John Awards for the Baleno 1.0 Boosterjet
- ‘Runner Up’ in World Urban Car of the Year 2017 for the Ignis
- ‘Best budget 4×4’ at the Tow Car Awards 2017 for the S-Cross
- WhatCar? Reliability Survey Overall Winner