Tracks Lifetime Warranty
We’re so confident in Suzuki quality and reliability that we offer a Lifetime ‘100,000 mile’ Warranty on all new Suzuki cars purchased from our dealerships.
How does it work?
The first 36 months or 60,000 miles, whichever occurs first, are covered by Suzuki GB PLC.
After the expiration of the manufacturer’s warranty your vehicle is covered by our Lifetime Warranty.
All Suzuki warranties cover a wide range of vehicle parts, including powertrain, steering, braking, cooling, safety systems, electrical components, air-conditioning and more.
As with all new vehicle warranties some things are not covered, such as routine service and maintenance items, natural wear and tear or if any non-approved modifications and conversions are carried out.
Only service and vehicle repairs carried out at Tracks of Exeter or Tracks of Taunton are covered by our Lifetime Warranty.
Terms & Conditions
The first 36 months/60,000 miles (whichever comes first) of your Warranty are covered by Suzuki GB PLC. The details of this Warranty are explained in the “Warranty Booklet” supplied in your book pack. Tracks Lifetime Warranty (TLW) starts at the end of 36 month/60,000 miles covered by Suzuki GB PLC. TLW covers any part of the vehicle becoming defective due to faulty materials or manufacturing within the Warranty period. The conditions or exceptions to this Warranty are:
- The vehicle must have been operated in accordance with the instructions in the Owner’s Manual and must have been serviced as recommended by the vehicle manufacturer in the Owner’s Manual.
- The warranty period for the following items are for the first 12 months or 12,500 miles (20,000 km), whichever comes first:
- Surface corrosion on other than body panels caused from defective materials or workmanship.
- The vehicle must not have been neglected, misused, overloaded, modified or used for racing or rallying.
- This Warranty does not apply to parts not supplied by Suzuki or to defects arising from fitment of parts not made or approved by Suzuki.
- The normal deterioration of consumable parts, such as tyres and friction materials etc., and the routine replacement of service parts, such as filter and spark plugs etc. are not covered by this Warranty.
- TLW is not valid on vehicles used as driving school vehicles or taxis.
Suzuki GB PLC assures you that if any of the original body panels of your vehicle are perforated by corrosion (from inside to out) within 6 or 12 years according to vehicles coverage, from the vehicle first being put into service or first registered (whichever is the earliest), the part will be repaired or replaced by any Suzuki Dealer/Authorised Repairer with no charge for parts and/or labour. The only conditions or exceptions to this Warranty are:
- Bodywork Warranty inspections must have been carried out as recommended by the vehicle manufacturer and at the following intervals:
- 1st Inspection 11 – 12 months after Warranty starting date
- 2nd Inspection 23 – 24 months after Warranty starting date
- 3rd Inspection 35 – 36 months after Warranty starting date
- 4th Inspection 47 – 48 months after Warranty starting date
- 5th Inspection 59 – 60 months after Warranty starting date
Additional inspections for vehicles with 12 year Bodywork Warranty:
- 6th Inspection 71 – 72 months after Warranty starting date
- 7th Inspection 83 – 84 months after Warranty starting date
- 8th Inspection 95 – 96 months after Warranty starting date
- 9th Inspection 107 – 108 months after Warranty starting date
- 10th Inspection 119 – 120 months after Warranty starting date
- 11th Inspection 131 – 132 months after Warranty starting date
(The inspection and the repair of the damage found as a result of inspection must be at the customer’s expense.) The appropriate inspection record must be stamped by the inspecting Service Workshop.
- All routine bodywork maintenance and care to prevent corrosion as outlined in the Owner’s Manual must have been properly carried out.
- Any corrosion other than perforation corrosion is not covered by this Warranty.
- Perforation corrosion of the exhaust system or its components is not covered by this Warranty.
- Perforation corrosion resulting from damage, however caused, or from any modification to the bodywork is not covered by this Warranty.
- Any Perforation corrosion must be brought to the attention of a Suzuki Dealer/Authorised Repairer as soon as it appears.
- Any repairs to the bodywork must be completed in a proper way, using materials and procedures laid down by Suzuki.
- Perforation corrosion caused by modification or by use of parts not made or approved by Suzuki is not covered by this Warranty.
- Perforation corrosion resulting from misuse or abuse of the vehicle or from immersion in water is not covered by this Warranty.
Conditions of your Tracks Lifetime Warranty:
- TLW is only valid while the vehicle is owned by the original purchaser (unless an agreement has been made with Tracks of Exeter or Tracks of Taunton (Tracks) to transfer the Warranty to the new owner.)
- The vehicle must be serviced at Tracks within 1 month or 500 miles of the recommended time/mileage.
- Any Warranty repairs have to be carried out by Tracks.
- TLW covers the vehicle up to 100,000 miles but has no restriction on the age of the vehicle providing the items above have been followed.